Author Topic: sorry to Don and Terry  (Read 303 times)

30 Bruno Champagne

• SCSR Active Members
  • Tire Changer
  • "If you ain't frist, you're last" Ricky Bobby
I'm sorry Don and Terry,

did not want to wrech you guys, the new crew chief I install this week never told me a car was there, I saw both of you in my mirros but i really thought I was clear, so, I push Terry up and when you appeared in the right virtual mirror I lifted and Don went in that place so I wrech Don

Sorry,

20 Terry Kelligrew

• SCSR Active Members
  • Jack Man
don"t worry about it Bruno!
All good here mate, just a little advice was all, in the heat of the moment, u know.
c u on the track again soon i hope!
cheers! Terry
System specs; Windows 10, AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core @3.6GHz, 8GB Gskill Ripsaw DDRIII Ram, Nvidia GeForce 550Ti, 750watt Corsair PS, Thrustmaster T500rs wheel, ADSL II hard wired 5 up 50 down

83 Don Kelligrew

• System Specs.
  • Global Moderator
  • Team Owner
  • if at first you don't succeed, try try agsin
Its all good Bruno, pooh happens, I'm sorry if I was out of line, was just trying to say if you wreck anyone, its probably not a good idea to wreck an admin. Hope you know i respect your driving and would like to see you on the track again, just don't stay out on old tires :)
System Specs: Windows 7 64 bit,  Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.40 GHZ clocked to 4.44 GHZ,  8.0 g DDR3 RAM,  MSI Nvdia GeForce GTX960 gaming video card/2G memory,  OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SATA III SSD,  Internet 15k up/ 150k down