Race Day Rules
- STAY IN LINE AND NO PASSING before start line on starts and restarts.
- Pit exit and pit entry track dependent.
- Announce name/number half a lap before pitting under green.
- ALL Penalties will be cleared if need be 1-2 laps after yellow flags by admin (ask Admin to push the button)
- Stay in line and DONOT pass during yellow flags
- There will only be restarts for server issues
- Please get in car as soon as server rolls to race (too often I see people wait until the last second)
- If someone is dropped before the 60 seconds countdown, we will immediately go to warmup, and immediately roll back to race. Drop 2 times on race start in one event, and we will not restart for you
- If you miss the 60 second countdown, you will be required to start from pit lane. Use the on screen display to know when to exit pits
- If you miss the 60 second countdown, and then get dropped, we will NOT restart for you
- No restarts for 1st lap or first corner crashes. If it happens in real life, it happens in the sim
1. Drivers are required to show up Ready to Race. There is sufficient time to ensure your wheel, Teamspeak, tracks, are downloaded and installed and are ready to use prior to race start times. The race schedule is posted in the forums and any new/unreleased tracks will have the links provided there. If for some reason you are unable to get things working before race day, show up early enough in practice and we will try to help you get set up in time to race.
2. The Race start time will not be delayed if you are not ready and you will have to join at a later date or time.
3. Server should be up all week prior to race to test your ability to join
1. Teamspeak is required for all the races. Teamspeak address is : 220.127.116.11:9988 pw - scsr. You do need to anounce pitstops and hear admin. Text messages are too easy to miss.
2. Watch your language, you will be broadcasting into everyone's living room, keep the language to family levels.
3. Do not flame on Teamspeak, if you having a problem/issue with another driver, please refrain from arguing over group channel, take it outside.
4. Please keep Teamspeak chatter to a minimum, use whisper to chat amongst your buddies, during cautions please allow the admins the floor, if no issues/drama going on your free to chat it up. Most drivers like it quiet for racing so please respect their wishes.
1. Although we want to promote friendly chat and get to know each other on teamspeak. The administrators have priority on teamspeak during the race and may close public chat from time to time. please set up your whisper buttons to communicate with other drivers at these times.
2. During green flags runs, please keep public chat to only race related items, , example; '83 Kelligrew pitting', 'pass low', 'old tires, staying high', etc.
3. When the caution first comes out, public chat is closed, the admins have the floor, public chat will reopen during yellow flags, only when the administrators give the OK and will close again on the 'one to go' signal.
4. Please make sure your mic is turned on for the race and communicate your pitstops, if your wanting drivers to pass you inside or outside, or any other race related items. Not everyone sees the message on screen.
1. Drive with Respect. Race everyone as you would like to be raced, try to make clean passes, don't be the cause of ruining someone's fun.
2. The leader/pole sitter controls the starts and restarts. Stay beside the leader/pole sitter (slightly behind) until the green. do not jump the start.
3. No passing before start/finish line on race start and subsequent restarts. Don't change lanes. YOU MUST STAY IN LINE UNTIL YOU PASS START LINE.
4. Pitting in will be off turn 4 and exit pits staying on apron until after turn 2 and merge onto backstretch. (this may be track specific and will be addressed in the drivers meeting).
5. Announce on Teamspeak/in game chat box that you will be pitting. ie "83 Kelligrew pitting". Give everyone at least a half a lap notice.
6. When pitting stay to the right until 2-3 stalls before your own, try not to drive through the other cars pit stalls.
7. When the yellow comes out hold your position, DO NOT PASS, follow game instructions until given green flag.
If you feel you have been given a bogus penalty, let the admins know prior to the green so it can be cleared. Make sure you give time to discuss circumstances and clear the penalty, not just as we are coming to the green.
8. I can't Stress this enough MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW GAME INSTRUCTIONS, if you get out of place it could cause a lot of penalties throughout the field.
9. All Drivers please note. Lucky Dog pass cars to the Left. ( rfactor2 defaults the lucky dog to pass on the left, to do otherwise would add confusion to the game as the game instructs you to "pass to the left").
10. At any time, for the sake of fair play, Admins reserve the right to clear a penalty or penalties because of a scoring error in game.
11. HAVE FUN
The following criteria will be used to determine race restarts;
1. Players get dropped from the server when it switches between sessions.
2. Red Flag called by the Administrators, to be used at their discretion.
These rules are general for the ONL Sunday league and are subject to change. Any track specific rules will be discuss during the drivers meetings prior to the races.
Difficulty / Aids
Latest rFactor 2 Steam build
Flag rules: full
Fuel Usage: normal
Tire Usage: normal
Mechanical Failure: normal
Real Road Progression: variable (40 / number of drivers * 2: Nearest value)
Race Time Scale: 2x
Type of start: track default (pace car + formation lap)
Driving Aids: auto-shift & clutch
Auto Pit Stop: off
Opposite Lock: off
Spin recovery: off
Parc Ferme: off
Crash Recovery: 0
Unique Vehicle Check: on
Custom skin uploading: yes
Enforce Full Names: on
Virtual Mirrors Available: yes
Track Race Start Time: 12pm (unless noted otherwise)
Restarts: none unless race admin calls red flag
Real Road Preset: none
Forced Driving View: no
Fixed Upgrades: no