Author Topic: Race Wednesday 1/18/2017  (Read 918 times)

83 Don Kelligrew

• System Specs.
  • Global Moderator
  • Car Owner
  • if at first you don't succeed, try try agsin
Date - 1/4/2017
Track - Pocono Raceway
Server - stockcarsimracing.com Wed
Password - none 
Series - Iron Man Racing Series
Mod - rFactor2 Stockcars
Yellows - Full w/o DQ
Setup - Fixed
Weather - Fixed
Damage - 75%
Length - 80 Laps
Tires - 1X (tire rule in effect 4 on car/8 in the pits)
Tires/Fuel - 1x/2X

Practice - 8pm EDT
Server Reset - 8:50pm EDT
Qualifying - 9pm EDT
Race - 9:15pm EDT

Server is up any time you want to practice before the race. Hope to see everyone there!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 04:36:04 AM by 83 Don Kelligrew »
System Specs: Windows 7 64 bit,  Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.40 GHZ clocked to 4.44 GHZ,  8.0 g DDR3 RAM,  MSI Nvdia GeForce GTX960 gaming video card/2G memory,  OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SATA III SSD,  Internet 5k up/ 50k down

78 Taris Henrique

• SCSR Active Members
  • Jack Man

Server is up any time you want to practice before the race. Hope to see everyone there!

I cant join in server to practice.... Error in "Checking server for missing components"

70 Paul Brown

• Global Moderator
  • Jack Man
Yes, there is something wrong with the rfmod. It keeps looping for me, when I click race it tries to download pocono rfmod but doesn't connect.
System Specifications: AMD FX-4170 Quad Core 4.2GHZ / 8GB 1600 RAM / NVIDIA GTX 760 / Internet 20MB down, 5MB up

83 Don Kelligrew

• System Specs.
  • Global Moderator
  • Car Owner

I cant join in server to practice.... Error in "Checking server for missing components"

I was Just on the server it's working fine for me, double check and make sure your susctibed to Pocono in the workshop. just in case Gary may have done some updates that you may be missing.
System Specs: Windows 7 64 bit,  Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.40 GHZ clocked to 4.44 GHZ,  8.0 g DDR3 RAM,  MSI Nvdia GeForce GTX960 gaming video card/2G memory,  OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SATA III SSD,  Internet 5k up/ 50k down

78 Taris Henrique

• SCSR Active Members
  • Jack Man
I am already subscribed in the track....

83 Don Kelligrew

• System Specs.
  • Global Moderator
  • Car Owner
I just tried again it still OK for me, can join with no problems. Try to run a verification in steam to see if you have any files missing, other than that I'm not sure where the problem could be.

70 Paul Brown

• Global Moderator
  • Jack Man
I just tried again it still OK for me, can join with no problems. Try to run a verification in steam to see if you have any files missing, other than that I'm not sure where the problem could be.

I'm still having issues too. I've deleted the rfmod various times, even tried uninstalling the track and downloading again. Which carset is being used?
System Specifications: AMD FX-4170 Quad Core 4.2GHZ / 8GB 1600 RAM / NVIDIA GTX 760 / Internet 20MB down, 5MB up

78 Taris Henrique

• SCSR Active Members
  • Jack Man
Attached the prints.

83 Don Kelligrew

• System Specs.
  • Global Moderator
  • Car Owner
Looks Like your missing  the 'corvettepclights' file, run the verification through steam. its the one in properties under the rfactor2 install.

Right-click rfactor2 in Steam library, select properties, new window pops up, select local files

Run 'VERIFY INTREGRITY OF GAME CACHE...', it will tell you if you have files missing

Once verification complete, close out the window, steam should start download of missing files

Rerun the verification to comfirn files were downloades and installed

That should do it, close out the properties window and join the server.

78 Taris Henrique

• SCSR Active Members
  • Jack Man
I did it several times. I can join in any stockcar server except the SCSR WED server.

70 Paul Brown

• Global Moderator
  • Jack Man
I did it several times. I can join in any stockcar server except the SCSR WED server.

Me too Taris. Somethings wrong and I'm about 99% sure it's not on our end.

70 Paul Brown

• Global Moderator
  • Jack Man
Thank you for your help Don. But it's not working. I'm having the same exact issues as Taris. If I get the game to start I don't even see cars to choose all it does is continually try to download the rfmod for Pocono. That's why I've asked what carset is being used. So far I haven't gotten an answer to that.

71 Jim Barisoff

• SCSR Active Members
  • Gas Man
Add me to the list. Verified the local files. Keep getting the Checking server for missing components message.
System Specs: Windows 7 64 bit,  Intel Core i5-4590 @ 3.30 GHZ, 16.0 g DDR3 RAM,  ASRock Z97 mb, AMD Radeon R9-200 video card/4GB memory,  Crucial 240GB SATA III SSD,  Internet 150mbps up/ 150mbps down.

32 Deuce Michaels

• SCSR Active Members
  • Gas Man
same here! checking server