We are an invite only series, formed on the idea, that if we could have a group of drivers with the same attitude towards racing, to get together for one night a week to have a race that was free from unnecessary cautions, with respectful clean drivers, all having the same attitude; running clean, saving the car, working on pit stragety and being in position to win at the end.
Our goal is to provide the same, a place to race for those of us who are a looking for 'serious fun', being able to run our own style of race to see who comes out on top at the end.
First I must finish, then I'll worry about winning.
Congradulations to 83 Don Kelligrew 2017 Summer Season Champion
Server Name: StockCarSimRacing.com-Sat
Mod Name: HORL Saturday Night Thunder
Server Times: Practice Starts @ 8:30 pm EST
Qualify Starts @ 9:30 pm EST
Drivers Meeting @ 9:35 pm EST
Warm-up @ 9:40 pm EST
Race Starts @ 9:45 pm EST
Race Recap Brookdale September 16, 2017
Winner 76 Jason Lance
2nd 85 Tom McKeever
3rd 54 Ed Palumbo
Margin of victory - 0.104 seconds, Race length 167 laps, 5 caution for 20 laps, 24 leads changes among 9 drivers, Fastest lap 54 Ed Palumbo - 28.260 Seconds (lap 144), Most laps led 76 Jason Lance - 37 laps, Pole 107 Jeff Parditt - 27.479 seconds, Most positions Gained 85 Tom Mckeever - 8 positions, Field size - 13 cars. Race time 97.01 minutes
Invite only series
- Tenure here at SCSR
- Driving habits - Car Control, Agressiveness/Attentiveness, Cautions caused (directly on indirectly)
- Participation level - How often you run here at SCSR
- SCSR Points Manager Driver Rating
- Internet Connection - you must be able to maintain a ping of 150ms or less
- Practice will be fixed setup
- Server will be reset just prior to qualifying, fixed setups dropped
- after reset we go straight to Qualify
- Warmup and Race will be open setup (all pitroad changes will be accessible, drivers can make changes to the setup at these times only)
- 50% races approx 125 laps
- Full flags/75% damage
- Green Surface for practice, naturally progressing
- Partial Clouds/75f
- 12 race season (drop worst 2)
- Miss more than 3 races in a row your dropped from series, will have to wait for new season to start.
- Waiting list for those wishing to join, as drivers leave/get dropped new Drivers will be invited to join the series.
There will be one restart for dropped drivers and no race restarts. Drivers are encouraged to watch their driving habits, as they can be uninvited as easily as they were invited.
To qualify for the series the driver must be in the top 40 in the SCSR Points Manager Rating, or a founding member of SCSR and must be approved by the league admin.
- 2 Caution Rule in effect - if you cause 2 cautions, please park it for tonight, on probation next race, cause another caution, sit the next one out.
- Reach 6 cautions- probation 2 races-cause caution in those 2 races - dropped from series
- Drivers Take Responsibility - If you cause a caution claim responsibility for it, all races will be reviewed, if you caused a caution and did not claim it, you will be deducted 1 lap from the results.
- EOL penalty for causing caution - if you cause a caution, you will be asked to drive down pit road under the 'One to go' and take your position at the end of the field.
- All other HORL Rules remain in effect.
- Admin Decision is Final.