We are an invite only series, formed on the idea, that if we could have a group of drivers with the same attitude towards racing, to get together for one night a week to have a race that was free from unnecessary cautions, with respectful clean drivers, all having the same attitude; running clean, saving the car, working on pit stragety and being in position to win at the end.
Our goal is to provide the same, a place to race for those of us who are a looking for 'serious fun', being able to run our own style of race to see who comes out on top at the end.
First I must finish, then I'll worry about winning.
Congradulations to 83 Don Kelligrew 2017 Summer Season Champion
Server Name: StockCarSimRacing.com-Sat
Mod Name: HORL Saturday Night Thunder
Server Times: Practice Starts @ 8:30 pm EST
Qualify Starts @ 9:30 pm EST
Drivers Meeting @ 9:35 pm EST
Warm-up @ 9:40 pm EST
Race Starts @ 9:45 pm EST
Race Recap Kansas November 11, 2017
Winner 85 Tom McKeever
2nd 83 Don kelligrew
3rd 71 Jim Barisoff
Margin of victory - 2.738 seconds, Race length: 135 laps, 5 caution for 20 laps, 13 leads changes among 6 drivers, Fastest lap: 2 jon Paques - 29.043 Seconds (lap 4), Most laps led: 20 terry Kelligrew - 39 laps, Pole: 71 Jim Barisoff - 28.549 seconds, Most positions Gained: 39 Joseph Exline - 7 positions, Field size - 13 cars. Race time 1:30:04 minutes
- Tenure here at SCSR
- Driving habits - Car Control, Agressiveness/Attentiveness, Cautions caused (directly on indirectly)
- Participation level - How often you run here at SCSR
- SCSR Points Manager Driver Rating
- Internet Connection - you must be able to maintain a ping of 150ms or less
- 50% races
- Full flags/75% damage
- Green Surface for practice, naturally progressing
- Partial Clouds/75f
- 12 race season (drop worst 2)
- Cause more than 6 cautions - sit out a race, cause 8 or more cautions - dropped from series , will have to wait for new season to start.
There will be one restart for dropped drivers and no race restarts. Drivers are encouraged to watch their driving habits, as they can be uninvited as easily as they were invited.
To qualify for the series the driver must be in the top 40 in the SCSR Points Manager Rating, or a founding member of SCSR and must be approved by the league admin.
- 2 Caution Rule in effect - if you cause 2 cautions, please park it for tonight, on probation next race, cause another caution, sit the next one out.
- Reach 6 cautions- miss 1 race + probation 2 races-cause caution in those 2 races - dropped from series.
- Cause 8 or more cautions during season, dropped from season, will have to wait for new season to start.
- Drivers Take Responsibility - If you cause a caution claim responsibility for it, all races will be reviewed, if you caused a caution and did not claim it, you will be deducted 1 lap from the results.
- EOL penalty for causing caution - if you cause a caution, you will be asked to drive down pit road under the 'One to go' and take your position at the end of the field.
- All other HORL Rules remain in effect.
- Admin Decision is Final.